Us at +96626689715 Ext 52 for Sales and
marketing, Ext 22 for Technical Support or
10 for Administration
Send us your
enquiries and feedback through
at the Contact Us page
The Rim-Star series of mixing and metering machines are versatile enough to be used in all applications in PUR processing.
With its RIM-Star series, in the MiniDos, Compact and Modular models, KraussMaffei offers a range of polyurethane mixing and metering machines to suit any production requirements. The modular construction allows them to be flexibly configured to special customer requirements.
For applications needing very small shot weights, KraussMaffei developed its range of RIM-Star MiniDos machines. Highly reliable and operator-friendly, MiniDos machines ensure highest precision even for minimal pour rates.
- The RIM Star MiniDos series is
engineered for output between 0.3 and 8 litres/min. per
- The machines have a very small
- The RIM-Star machines deliver high
product quality and low reject rates.
- Short high-pressure lines for the
PUR components provide better control of temperature,
pressure and the process.
- The faster maintenance means reduced
downtimes and lower maintenance costs.
- All components are easily
accessible. This reduces the maintenance times.
- The hydraulic system can be mounted
on either side. This simplifies the connection of
- A jib boom can be optionally mounted
on the machine frame with no additional overheads for
- The machines can be equipped with
additional modules (for example for gas nucleation).
- For standalone systems, the PUR
components can be heated with inexpensive heating
- The centralized water feed reduces
the installation work for local installation.
- The compact plate heat exchanger
mounted on the base frame allows short feed line lengths
and meets all processing requirements.