Us at +96626689715 Ext 52 for Sales and
marketing, Ext 22 for Technical Support or
10 for Administration
Send us your
enquiries and feedback through
at the Contact Us page
The Rim-Star series of mixing
and metering machines are versatile enough to be used in all
applications in PUR processing.
With its RIM-Star series, in the MiniDos, Compact and
Modular models, KraussMaffei offers a range of polyurethane
mixing and metering machines to suit any production
requirements. The modular design allows them to be flexibly
configured to customer requirements.
The RIM-Star Compact is installed complete, together with
the control cabinet, on a one-part machine frame. This is a
“plug-and-play” machine ready to start operating right away.
- Because of the compact frame concept, the RIM-Star
Compact has a smaller footprint and is therefore
particularly space saving. li>
- The RIM-Star machines deliver high product quality
and low reject rates.
- Short high-pressure lines for PUR components provide
better control of temperature, pressure and the process.
- The faster maintenance means reduced downtimes and
lower maintenance costs.
- All components are easily accessible. This reduces
the maintenance times.
- The hydraulic system can be mounted on either side.
This simplifies the connection of several machines.
- A jib boom can be optionally mounted on the machine
frame with no additional overheads for external piping.
- The machines can be equipped with additional modules
(for example for gas nucleation).
- For standalone systems, the PUR components can be
heated with inexpensive heating cartridges.
- The centralized water feed reduces the installation
work for local installation.
- The compact plate heat exchanger mounted on the base
frame allows short feed line lengths and meets all